Monday october 21
We completed the Invention of Writing worksheet today. Please draw the pictures and make sure to write all the information for the film strip on the page to the right from our World History book page 10.
HOMEWORK: finish this and make sure the Station Activity from last Thursday and Friday and refer to last week's web page to complete that.
tuesday, october 22
- Today, we will talk about No Place for Hate
- Then we'll read the Epic of Gilgamesh
- Then, watch this video about one of the earliest and greatest pieces of literature in the world.
- No homework if you finish everything
wednesday, october 23
- GO TO THE GOVERNMENT SECTION and find the answers from this website: nsms6thgradesocialstudies.weebly.com/mesopotamia.html
- DISCUSS the PROS/CONS of having a king and fill out the T Chart...finish the GOVERNMENT section
- DISCUSS the RELIGION section and fill out
- DISCUSS THE LITERATURE SECTION AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS
- If you need to review the video we saw before: www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qFPmy3UJl8&feature=youtu.be
thursday/Friday october 24 and 25
Today, we start reviewing Chapter 3 and Sumer, we'll do a Google Slide with the template below!