Best words of wisdom for using the iPads in class:
- be prepared to fail...and learn some things in the process...EXPERIENCE is your new best friend :)
- don't be afraid to try new things
- embrace victories and reflect diligently on problems
- your students' knowledge about technology can be a great resource!
- join Edmodo to collaborate with other teachers and search new ideas/lesson plans
- actively search for new ideas and connections with other teachers using iPads
- training and professional development? YES! But use the real world and your imagination as your best guide!!!!