Monday, September 11
Today, we continued our Geography basics and watched the following videos on Edmodo to answer the questions on the worksheet.
HOMEWORK is to interview an adult about 9/11. Ask them about their experience: where they were, what did they see, hear, etc., what was the effect of that day......write it or type the interview on a google doc.
tuesday, september 12
Today, we reviewed the Geography Boot Camp worksheet that we did in class yesterday.
Then, we took notes about the 5 Themes of Geography on a worksheet I handed out. On the one side is NOTES and the other side is HOMEWORK. On the NOTES side, our example was on Washington D.C., but for homework, students will fill out the 5 Themes of Geography for Laguna Beach or a city of their choosing. Please use your notes as a guide to do these themes for Laguna.
Here's a couple great videos to help you motivate on your homework:
WEdnesday, september 13
Here's the order of business today guys:
3. Then create a timeline about the STONE AGE on a piece of computer paper. You can basically use page 32 and copy the info there...make it COLORFUL and INFORMATIVE and draw pictures that really bring it to life!
Click on the Calendar to find the homework!
thursday/Friday, september 14 and 15
Please follow these steps with your group!
- Watch the video on your own but at the same time as your table
- Answer the questions on the worksheet (it's an attachment below) but TALK with your table about them
- DISCUSS what your answers were at your table
- Read the handout and find out which character strengths each group member has (do you have perseverance, etc.?) and DISCUSS
- Fill out the Google Form below!